Thursday, June 1, 2017

EICC Jimi Choi

Speaking Feedback
Date : 6/1
Evaluator: Jimin Choi
Speaker: Jimin Choi
Assignment/Title: Major assignment


What strong points does the speaker already have?

I was  trying to eye-contact and communicate with her audience ! 


Did the speech reflect adequate preparation?

 I did prepare a lot but I'm not adequate.

 

Did the speaker talk clearly and audibly?

Kind of clearly. Because I tried to use proper pause and speaking pace.

Did the speech have a definite opening, body, and conclusion?

I said clearly that I will introduce volunteer works. Then I presented three things and concluded by mentioning again as summary. 

Please comment on the speaker's use of notes.

I used notes a lot. But I tried not to see it .
 
What could the speaker have done differently that would have improved the speech?

I recored longer than before and spoke more naturaly. But it'll be better if I use more hand movements.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment